Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving? :)

In my American Lit Class, I'm thankful for absolutely everyone for keeping me woke in class and staying focused. But someone in particular? I would have to say Sohrob. He seems so enthusiastic in class and fully participates. His answers are always so interesting, doesn't sugar coat anything and gives our class good discussions, with the exception of his minority statements haha. He's so cute when he answers because he gives me a clear understanding about something in the class that might not be so clear from the beginning. He's always in a good mood, and will not hesitate to answer. I loved Sohrob before this class, but having it with him just helps me able to see him instead of him in the hallways. And hopefully he sees this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment