Saturday, October 22, 2011

Father and Son Relationship.

So my class is reading this book called the Road, about a father and a son. They basically are relying on each other to survive. The son knows way more than an average young boy would know, about the world. The father is doing everything he has to do, such as lying. But it seems like in these modern times especially in my culture, that father and son relationships have been decreasing drastically. The son seems like he's doing okay, although the conditions aren't okay. Which brings me to the question are father and son relationships that important? In some situations, you can say yes because of all the crime that is happening in the world. It comes from the young people. A lot of those young people, research based, have no father influence on them. Then you can look at someone that doesn't have a father, and might can be doing well. I actually know boys in that case. I believe it depends on just how the son has been raised. Without father guidance, or not.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. But don't many always say they feel like something is missing from their life?

    ReplyDelete