Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction.

Shaponi Nalls. Would you think that someone with that name would be an outgoing, funny, materialistic, and short tempered girl? Well that's me. Describes me in the best way ever. I'm the youngest child; I have a older brother and sister. I'm the cutest one :) I'm the only one in the house so many people would call me spoiled. But I have to earn everything I get, which I guess is good.
I go to the best high school in Chicago, Whitney Young with my best friend Adinah; where we can scream our favorite songs down the hallway, match outfits, get mad at each other, and the next day come back to each other crying about how much we love each other. I want to go to Howard University. Its been the college of my dreams since I was in the 6th grade, when I went there. It was so beautiful, and felt like home.
I am currently on Poms team, which is so good and has won State two years in row. I believe dancing is supposed to be fun, where other people don't take it as a game. When I dance, I feel like no one can tell me anything, and I'm in the mood.
My favorite thing to do is listen to music; I can do it all day. It's a mood reliever, a way to express my feelings, and to dance to. The artist I can never get tired of is J. Cole. When he raps, I feel an enlightening feeling in my heart. Also, I love shopping. If I had unlimited $, I would spend 75% of it on clothes or something for myself. I guess I can call it selfish, but who cares? :p
The thing I absolutely hate is when people lie. That is my biggest pet peeve, something where I feel like pulling every strand of hair out of my head. When people lie, it shows their true colors. It's helpful however, its the worst thing you can do because you're betraying my trust, and its hard to get it back.
So basically, I am a person easy to get along with, but when you cross me, its hard to get me back, unless we're very close.
Well, that's all you guys get to know...for now :) Hope you guys think I'm cool, because I am. If not, please comment! Well comment either way. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that lying is an awful thing, and its what makes me upset the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shaponi!
    People say the same thing about the neighborhood I live in too smh! I also hate it when people lie

    ReplyDelete